~~~ For now, forget about chocolates, shoes, and perfume. I have more important needs just now, ie kitting out my new femdom premises. ~~~
I get asked a lot about gifts. Slaves like to honour me with a little something nice. I do not expect gifts, but they are always appreciated, of course. Everyone likes gifts. Gifts are a very sweet expression by a slave of his adoration of me. Sometimes, though, slaves bring me things without checking with me first. This has resulted in unusable presents such as wine, which is a popular item to give, but I don’t drink alcohol.
So I thought it best to offer some guidance on this subject. If you wish to bring a gift, that’s lovely, and thank you in advance. Extravagant spending is not required. Sometimes great things come with small price tags. And, it is the thought that truly counts. I do not judge people based on financial circumstances.
You can check out my Amazon wishlist, or this list of some other things, to give you an idea of my preferences and tastes, to help you in your efforts:
- Perfume: Deep Red by Hugo Boss, Omnia Crystalline by Bvlgari, Pleasures by Estee Lauder
- Shoes, size UK7/Eur40
- Books: Maya Angelou, W.B. Yeats, Charles Bukowski
- Jewellery: sparkly or funky handmade
- Your artwork of any type if you’re an artist or creative type
- EE phone topups
- Any sort of fetish equipment or toys
- Amazon gift certificates
- Even good takeaways: Chinese, Indian, Thai — all MILD and no lamb